Hosting an event during Trails & Sails provides your site or organization with the opportunity to connect with thousands of people, receive free print & digital marketing via the event series, and tie your work into the larger themes of the Essex National Heritage Area.
Who can host an event?
Hosting an event during Trails & Sails is a great opportunity for:
- Historic Houses & Museums
- Nonprofits with a nature, history, or cultural focus
- Town, city, state, or community groups or agencies with sites or stories to share
- Businesses that can provide a unique experience like a tour or demonstration
- Artists, makers, or educators with a presentation or hands-on opportunity
Why host a Trails & Sails event?
Hosting a Trails & Sails event provides:
- Free print & digital marketing for your event(s) & your organization;
- The ability to plug into a larger awareness campaign of heritage sites and stories;
- The opportunity to generate more engagement and appreciation for your work in the heritage community;
- A chance to attract repeat visitors & future customers or members!